Projects

Monday, September 8, 2008


I bought this nightstand this weekend. I am planning on painting it cuz country blue isn't my thing. Maybe granny apple smith green? Red? Haven't decided yet and our room decor is still up in the air too. I have a comforter I LOVE for my old double bed, but haven't found one I love for our queen bed....

C bought a new computer this weekend. Got it home, opened it up and guess what he found INSTEAD of a computer? Some 3 lb. weights. It was so bizarre. Best Buy was really cool about it, thank heavens.

1 comment :

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Wow.. I vote red for the night stand.
It will take a couple of coats though... and It sounds like Best Buy has some internal theft issues. Glad they were no trouble with your return. I had heard they aren't always so cool.