Things I'm diggin' (I'm kinda a movie nut in the winter)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


I saw this in the theater with my cool friend Kelly and daughter Sage, my chick flick companions. I thought it was cute, Jane (Katherine Heigl ) was such a wedding nut! And the reporter Kevin (James Marsden) was too adorable in this movie.


This is a good movie, super sweet. I like this guy, so goofy, but sweet. :)

I loved this movie. Cute, romantic, a bit sad... It made me giddy and inspired to do my own art. Beatrix Potter was a woman ahead of her time. She kept doing her artwork and pushed to publish with very little support. I really have to get MOTIVATED!


I just finished reading the book Glass Castle. So sad, but pretty amazing how well the kids did considering the way they were brought up. Well written I think. I had a hard time putting it down.



And I'm loving this ring on Etsy.

Magpie @-/----

No comments :