My Halloween Tree

Thursday, October 18, 2007


My Halloween Tree
Originally uploaded by Magpie Skinny.

This photo convinces me of one thing.... I must work on my photography skills! :) It doesn't matter how cool I think something is, if I can't take a sweet picture of it, how can I share the SWEETNESS?

I went to breakfast with my octogenarian friend Sammie yesterday. He's such a cool guy and very sweet. He used to work at the same company as me but has since retired. He asked about how everyone was doing. He was bored sitting at home "watching court shows" so he got a job at a school serving lunch.

I hope I have 1/2 the energy Sammie has when I'm 60.

Today started out as a cloudy gloomy day, but has turned out to be really pretty... Sunshiney goodness. Wish I was at home enjoying it. **sigh***

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY C! Many many happy returns. C, my husband (it's still so weird to say that!) is so good to me. I am so lucky. Even when I'm sitting on the floor working on a project and he's poking me in the rear with his feet, I know how lucky I am to have found him. Someone who laughs at my jokes, makes fun of me, tickles me 'til I nearly pee and who listens when I'm sad.... I love you C!

Happy thursday all!

Magpie @-/--------

No comments :