Thursday

Thursday, May 11, 2006


Good Fortune ATC
Originally uploaded by MagpieSkinny.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted.

These are the ATCs I did for a Good Fortune Swap. I think they turned out pretty good...

Recap of what I've been up to...

I bought a screen printing kit and am figuring that out.
I rode in a mt bike race with my friend M and took 3rd.
I helped C building his barn and used a nail gun. Tough girl. :D
I learned to run his tractor mower. Tough girl again... Nothing says tough like a tractor mower. ha!
Work is much the same.
C's leaving to raft the Grand Canyon for 3 weeks, lucky devil.
I've been road biking to build up some strength.

So you can see things have been tremendously exciting. ha!

1 comment :

Dan said...

I've missed you, or your paintings at least.