Gift Tag Swap

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Frog Gift Tag
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


This is one of my gift tags for the swap with Head Full of Pixies, a lovely lady with a great blog. I hope they are good enough. They're kind of simple, but that's the mood I was in...

I've been burning the candles at both ends, staying up too late (jt-sopranos) and getting up too early (s- breakfast), but it's been fun.

Tonight I'm going to stay in, get some cleaning done and do some screen printing. That's the plan at least... :D And I gotta say... I miss C. He's off rafting and whatnot for 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS!! :) I'm a smidge jealous, but mostly miss him a whole lot.


Here's a little man who's close to my heart, my nephew (i made the pic a watercolor in photoshop...). He's hammin' it up, as usual!

No comments :