Frogs like cookies...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Frogs like cookies...
Originally uploaded by MagpieSkinny.

Happy Tuesday all... Man, I slept like a rock last night and I'm having a hard time waking up. **Yawn**

I watched the first episodes of Sopranos Season Five last night with Jt and Jp.. I'm kinda losing interest in it. The characters never grow or redeem themselves, they are all so self serving and violent. Yeesh.

I'm getting They Call Me Trinity from Netflix. C has been jonesing to watch it again and I've never seen it. :) We watched Judge Dredd the other night. Decent flick, their costumes were hilarious!

I'm hoping to get a bunch of paintings, greeting cards ready to sell at this local store. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I gotta get motivated!

Quotes for today:

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

"You're never too old to become younger."

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."

---Mae West

2 comments :

tammie said...

are you selling any of your paintings?

Anonymous said...

Of course! Let me know if you'd like to buy one. Thanks, Magpie