What a nice horoscope!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

My Horoscope for today:

Libra
Balancing what you want and need with selfless good deeds is one of your specialties, and the good karma you've been cultivating is about to come back around in a very nice way. A long-distance connection or someone from your past might suddenly help something very sweet to land in your lap, or a person close to you may do you a big old favor completely out of the blue. Knowing you, you'll keep the excellent energy flowing.

Isn't that nice?? :) I'd like to think that I'm that lovely of a person.... ha!

It's snowing like CRAZY here. I hope I get to go home early!! SNOW DAY! I might have to dust off my sled for this weekend... A little snow practice before I head to the mountains next weekend for some SNOWBOARDING! Life is so good... :)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to go home early too...I did and drving was a nightmare! I can't imagine what "rush hour" will be like. It will be a sloooow rush, I'm sure.