Happy New Year Folks!

Friday, December 30, 2005


Frog-new-year
Originally uploaded by MagpieSkinny.

Hi all! What's new, what's up?? I'm so glad today is friday. I'm ready for a weekend. I'm going to paint and chill and chill and chill....

C's in arizona this week with J. They are dirt biking, street biking (they rode to California to see the ocean, how cool!) and whatnot. I can't wait to see him MoNday.

I think I'm going to see Memoirs of a Geisha tonight. I read the book, hopefully the movie will be good. It looks like there's a lot of eye candy visuals in it. de-Lovely.

Anyone want to do a swap with me?? I'll trade a painting for some other piece of art or craft. Let me know. I've been doing swaps through Purple, Pink and Orange, but I thought I'd see if anyone else out there reading my blog (ha!) wanted to swap.

I saw a friend from North Carolina last night. It was really cool catching up. Just remember, not everyone is as nice as it is outside. haha!

Alright peeps, have a great weekend!!

No comments :