More moving??

Monday, November 7, 2005

Well, it's Monday again folks. :) I'm nearly done moving, still have to get the fish tank. Then all I have to do is unpack. UGH! I'm planning on donating a bunch o' stuff to the Salvation Army, cuz I don't need all that STUFF!


THE RING
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


Now about this ring... I don't know why, but I think it's just lovely. I know, it's REALLY gaudy and quite spendy ($2,800) and I wouldn't wear it because it would probably get caught on stuff... but I do love it... *sigh*

Went to C's bonfire Sat. night and had loads of fun. D had a telescope and we saw Mars, Saturn, O'Brien nebula, Andromeda Galaxy and the Chicken Leg constellation (unless that was a joke, but it did look like a chicken leg. :) Hats off to the bucket!

No comments :